Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The language of the paper is English.
- The paper should me submitted as a single Microsoft Word document (manuscripts in PDF are not accepted)
- Graphics (i.e. figures, schemes, etc.) should also be submitted in a separate file. The file name should be descriptive for the graphic. Chemical Structures and schemes may be supplied in ChemWindow format and other graphics in Microsoft Excel or Microsoft PowerPoint format. Chemical structures should be produced with the use of a drawing program such as ChemDraw or ChemWindows.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The paper adheres to the page limit specific to the paper type (see Author Guidelines).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
This is an open access journal, which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.